– Partner in Yrarrazaval, Ruiz-Tagle, Ovalle, Salas & Vial since 2018.
– Partner in Yrarrazaval, Ruiz-Tagle, Goldenberg, Lagos & Silva, 2000-2018.
– Partner in Philippi, Yrarrázaval, Pulido & Brunner 1973 -1999.
– Lawyer in Casey, Lane & Mittendorf, New York, 1972-1973.
– Arbitrator of the Arbitration and Mediation Centre of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce.
– Arbitrator of the International Center of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce
– Members of the Arbitrators Panels of the Center for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), Washington, DC 2011- 2017.
– Dean of the Law School of the Catholic University of Chile, 2003-2010.
– Dean of the Law School of the University of Los Andes, 1990-1996.
– Professor of Economic Law in pre graduate and post graduate programs in the Law School of the Catholic University of Chile.
– Member of the Commission for Budget Assignments of the Chilean Congress 2018.
– Member of the Presidential Commission on Antitrust 2011-2012.
– Member of the Financial Supervisory Commission of the Ministry of Finance, 2010-2011.
– Member of the Commission of Concessions of the Ministry of Public Works, 2007 -2010.
– Member of the Antitrust Preventive and Resolutive Commission, 1979-1989 and 1995-1997.
– Doing Business in Latin America (Center for the International Legal Studies).
– Digest of Commercial Laws of the World (Center for International Legal Studies).
– International Contracts Manual (Kluwer).
– Remedies for International Sellers of goods (Center for International Legal Studies).
– Bill that amends law on Competition (Anales de Derecho UC).
– Competition and consumer protection (Universidad de los Andes).
– Comparative analysis of the international arbitration systems (Thomson Reuters).
– Legal and Economic Dictionary (Ediciones UC).
– Economic Law (Ediciones UC).